Thursday, December 15, 2011

Of Cupcakes and Smiles..



Last (December 10,2011) I was fortunate enough to be a part of JCRBCC's Sunday School Christmas party. My ate told me about it, and I joined right away. And thought of something to give out for the kids, what else? CUPCAKES! I was planning to have a cupcake drive and I thought this would be the best time to start. And then my " 1000 Cupcakes and Smiles" came into picture. It's a way of giving back for all the blessings I've got. As part of my drive I'm giving away free cupcakes to kids in exchange of SMILES! ( oh how I love kids!) Don't you love how children change your lives with just a smile? I'm sharing these photographs from the event. 















































































PS.
    "Of 1000 Cupcakes and Smiles"
         150 of 1000 = 850 to go 











No comments:

Post a Comment